Welcome to glasshalffullot.com, (GHF). Please read this Visitor Agreement; by using this website, you accept its terms.
If you disagree with any material you find on the GHF Site, we recommend that you respond by noting your disagreement in an appropriate site forum where there is one. We also invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate by visiting our Contact page.
The material that appears on the Site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you’ve found on the GHF Site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. GHF and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on the GHF Site. We try our best to remain up to date on current evidence, but depending on when information is viewed it may have become inaccurate. GHF is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by GHF.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to GHF though our Contact page. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit GHF to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e–mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, AND BLOGS
GHF wants to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas through the GHF Sites. But we cannot and do not review every posting made on GHF’s community and social media sites, or in chat rooms, forums, blogs, and other public posting areas. You can expect these areas to include content, information, and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than GHF. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or “expert” guest, or from a member of our staff.
Responsibility for what is posted on GHF’s community and social media sites, or in chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas on the GHF Site lies with each user — you alone are responsible for material you post. GHF does not control the messages, information or other content that you or others may provide through the GHF Sites. You may use the GHF Sites for lawful purposes only.
By using the GHF Sites, you agree not to submit, post or transmit through the GHF Sites any material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights;
- Allows you to gain unauthorized access to the GHF Sites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the GHF Sites, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Collects for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the GHF Sites.
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including GHF and its employees and agents or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, business or entity, including GHF;
- Contains an advertisement or solicitation or encourages others to make a donation;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability or that otherwise encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any other person;
- Results in the posting or transmission of any message anonymously or under a false name;
- Permits any person to access, using your account, any features of the GHF Sites that may require registration;
- Results in a single message being posted to more than five areas of any GHF Site, results in any message being posted to any area of the GHF Sites if that message is, in our view, off-topic or in violation of this Visitor Agreement; or
GHF requires you not to use the GHF Sites to violate anyone’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, photographs and videos) to the GHF Sites, you are warranting and representing that you own or have the right to post or make such submission of the material, or are making your submission or posting with the express consent of the owner, and that no other party has any right, claim, or interest in the material that you have submitted or posted. You also warrant that all moral rights in any material that you submit to us or post have been waived. Submitting or posting material that is the property of another, without the consent of its owner, is not only a violation of this Visitor Agreement, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
USE OF MATERIALS
Any material posted on GHF’s community and social media sites, all other material you submit to any of our chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas, whether text or images, becomes the property of GHF and may be reproduced, modified and distributed as we see fit, in any medium, for any purpose and in perpetuity. Further, you understand that by posting material on GHF’s community and social media sites, you are granting to GHF, and to anyone authorized by GHF, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to display, use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform such materials posted on GHF’s community and social media sites, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant GHF, and anyone authorized by GHF, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as GHF deems appropriate. The materials available through the GHF Sites are the property of GHF, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through the GHF Sites. But you may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on the GHF Sites in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from the owner. Of course, you’re free to encourage others to access the information themselves on the GHF Sites, and to tell them how to find it.
We welcome links to the GHF Sites. You are usually free to establish a hypertext link to any of the GHF Sites so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by any of the GHF Sites or by GHF. However, you should check the copyright notice on the page to which you wish to link to make sure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on the GHF Sites.
You agree not to use the GHF Sites to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell, products or services, nor to solicit anyone to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
NO SPAMMING OR SPIMMING
From time to time, users post their e-mail addresses in our chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas. You may not gather these e-mail addresses for commercial or illegal purposes, such as sending unsolicited or unrequested e-mail or instant messages.
Without the prior written permission of GHF, you may not frame, or make it appear that a third-party site is presenting or endorsing, any of the content of the GHF Sites, or incorporate any intellectual property of the GHF Sites, GHF or any of their licensors into another website or other service.
We don’t want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by GHF and which are not. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the GHF Sites without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.