Purchase the Bowel and Bladder Management Following Spinal Cord Injury course and earn CEU credit for listening to Glass Half Full podcast episodes. Simply purchase the course, listen to the episode (either on the website or through your preferred podcasting app), successfully complete the episode-based quiz, and you can earn .1 CEU credit!
Bowel & Bladder Management Following SCI — 0.1 CEU
Requirements: Upon completion of the podcast episode and successful completion of the post-test (100% accuracy), learners will be awarded 1 contact hour (.1 CEU).
Content Level: Introductory
- Learners will understand the common presentations of bowel and bladder impairments following spinal cord injury.
- Learners will understand the scope of occupational therapy in promoting bowel and bladder management.
- Learners will understand how to address the psychosocial components of bowel and bladder management.
- Activities of daily living
- Body functions
- Intervention implementation
Instructors: Jessica Kersey and Natalie Barnes
Access our accessibility policy here
Give us feedback on this course here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.